Monday, June 6, 2011

My 1st Indiana Apartment

I have to say I feel like I have gotten very lucky when it comes to my first place here. I got a great deal subleasing a very spacious apartment and rooming with an awesomely geeky girl like me who happens to be getting married in the fall.....Congrats Roomie!  The unfortunate part is that I will have to move again in a couple of months to a place that will be more permanent for the school year.  Below you will see photos of my place but it seems a little emptier than my next place will....I wound up deciding to get the rest of my furniture from Little Rock after I move to my next place but I also haven't done things like put my desk back together and my art supplies cart and etc, etc.

Our huge kitchen with enough space to possibly put a table and chairs in it.


The living room (again most of my furniture for this room is in LR)



My bedroom: my bedside table is finally down to the wood, so I only have a few things left to do before it gets stained and sealed. I am not sure if my grandmother has ever seen it without 6 layers of paint on it.



My own private bathroom



 I look forward to putting up photos of my next place but until next time this is a sleepy giant signing off.

1 comment:

  1. The chest was way overdue to be stripped of all that paint! Looks beautiful and am so glad you are taking good care of your great-great grandfather's creation ;)

    ReplyDelete