Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hump Day, Tacos and Slides

As most Wednesdays seem to be, it was a very slow and very low energy kind of day.  Work was good, the painters (which includes me) got off work 30 minutes early since we were out of things to paint. But the best part of my day didn't start until dinner.  Then all of a sudden it wasn't hump day anymore....it actually felt like the weekend had come early.

After work today all of my coworkers plus a couple of friends met at Sean's apartment for taco night.  We all brought different ingredients so we had tacos, refried beans, corn, chips, salsa and I brought chocolate chip meringue cookies for dessert.  It was a great dinner.....here are some pics from it.........





But the best and most energizing part about today was when one of my friends suggested that we go to a park that had a playground with the coolest slides.  So of course a handful of us went after dinner and I have never been to such a cool public playground. This is us having a ball....







Sometimes it is just nice to feel like a kid again........especially when you have lost enough weight to get around like one! 

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to show you a pic of me at about your age... with my friends at a playground! Most likely, my husband wasn't local either ;)

    ReplyDelete