Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Iphone troubles.....with puppy resolutions!

A week ago I wanted to make a post about my Halloween weekend. It would have had a great picture of the awesomely geeky Phillip J. Fry pumpkin I carved, a photo of all 4 of us housemates together in our costumes, as well as pics of smore makings and beer pong (I know...very classy).  Unfortunately I lost all of the pictures on my phone thanks to (a long story short) my computer putting Jeremy's old iphone settings on to my iphone.  So I got all of his old pictures and contacts instead of mine.  I might have lost all of my pics but in getting all of Jeremy's I gained tons of photos I didn't even know existed. Mainly those of Leela (our dog) growing up.  So yes....what was going to be a post about my great Halloween has turned into a puppy post.  The following are pictures of Leela growing up...relish the cuteness. :)

 8 Weeks Old

Catching well deserved Zs

First Halloween

One of two odd napping positions that she still does: the chicken

First Christmas

6 months old

Second odd napping position: un-lady like

With the dog-igloo that she never uses. She prefers to get soaking wet. Go Figure.

Likes being close to things when she naps, but metal fence?

On top of her first mountain: Pinnacle Mountain in Little Rock

Leela and I dancing in the empty dining room of our Oklahoma home before we unloaded the moving truck.

After a long day.

Ready for her close up.

My pooped baby this Halloween. I heart you too baby girl!

Suffice it to say that I miss my dog.  I realize that this post makes me seem even more like a mom posting tons of photos of her baby but that is exactly what I am.  I can't wait to see her when Jeremy brings her with him for Thanksgiving!  Only a week and a half left!!!

1 comment: