Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My day of Blues....well....a Blues Brother

Last Saturday my friend Meghan and I got to meet a man I have grown up adoring.  My Dad even dressed me up like him for Halloween when I was little. Oh yes the one and only....Dan Aykroyd!!! He is on tour promoting his new vodka called Crystal Head.


Meghan and I jumped at the chance to see him in person.  The liquor store took $10 off each bottle you bought and Dan would sign it.  Plus they took a nice photo of you with Dan for free. I only wish that I had thought of having him sign other photos as well. Unfortunately Dan's eyes are covered with aviators and it happened really quick but it was totally worth it.  Plus the signed crystal skull bottle is making a wonderful decoration for Halloween in my kitchen so far!


1 comment: